Tail on the trail
I would encourage you to get yourself signed up on Tailonthetrail.org website. The Challenge maybe over, but hopefully you are still engaging in outdoor activities. I would encourage you to continue to log your activities, it’s a nice personal ‘physical activites journal’ to personally acknowledge your success. All activities count…this will help you keep track of your accomplishments on the Trail and at Home. If you go to the Website, scroll down you will see the “Conversion Chart”, i.e. 20 minutes of Yoga equals 1 mile or 22 minutes of Yard Work equals 1 mile….the miles accumulate quickly and you will be amazed at your accomplishments. Keep moving!
For the Safety of all, we are asking that you please PRE-REGISTER for all events, by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office, wear a mask, we will be honoring the 6 ft distance rule.
You can check our website or Facebook for upcoming events as new ones might get added. Currently we will have the following…
- Walking Mondays, 10 am, February 1, 8, 15, 22
- Second Saturdays Trail Yoga, February 13, 10:00 am, Union Dale Trailhead (Rail Trail Office)
- Pop-up hikes, x-country skiing and snowshoeing, exploring different sections of the Trail. Watch FB for announcments.
- Full Moon Hike, February 27, at 7 pm
- Winter Tree Hike with Jim Kessler, February 20th, Lusiana Park Trailhead, Lanesboro.
- Winter Challenge Celebration 30 miles in 30 days. February 6, 12-3 pm. Kickoff around the fire pit at the Caboose,