Tail on the trail
I would encourage you to get yourself signed up on Tailonthetrail.org website. The Challenge maybe over, but hopefully you are still engaging in outdoor activities. I would encourage you to continue to log your activities, it’s a nice personal ‘physical activites journal’ to personally acknowledge your success. All activities count…this will help you keep track of your accomplishments on the Trail and at Home. If you go to the Website, scroll down you will see the “Conversion Chart”, i.e. 20 minutes of Yoga equals 1 mile or 22 minutes of Yard Work equals 1 mile….the miles accumulate quickly and you will be amazed at your accomplishments. Keep moving!
For the Safety of all, we are asking that you please PRE-REGISTER for all events, by emailing, email@example.com or calling the office, wear a mask, we will be honoring the 6 ft distance rule.
You can check our website or Facebook for upcoming events as new ones might get added. Currently we will have the following…
It’s September and the Virtual Challenge is here, are you registered? Your registration fee of $25.00 will pay for improvements and maintenance on 38 miles of Trail. You have the whole month of September to complete your challenge. We have several weekly group activites to support you with your challenge. www.getmeregistered.com/DHVirtualChallenge We will finish the season with Biketoberfest on October 2.
- Walking Mondays and Biking Challenges, 10 am, September 13, 20, 27
- Second Saturdays Trail Yoga, September 11, 9:00 am, Uniondale Trailhead
- Biking Wednesdays, Forest City Trailhead, 5:30 pm, September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Pop-up hikes and walks, exploring different sections of the Trail. Watch FB for announcements.
- Full Moon Hike, September 20, at 8:30 pm Union Dale Trailhead
- Get your Tail on the Trail 165 mile Challenge…www.tailonthetrail.org(You can use your Virtual Challenge mileage toward this Challenge.)