Tail on the trail
I would encourage you to get yourself signed up on Tailonthetrail.org website. There is a challenge going on currently…165 miles (May 2020-Nov 2020). All activities count…this will help you keep track of your accomplishments on the Trail and at Home. If you go to the Website, scroll down you will see the “Conversion Chart”, i.e. 20 minutes of Yoga equals 1 mile or 22 minutes of Yard Work equals 1 mile….the miles accumulate quickly and you will be amazed at your accomplishments.
For the Safety of all, we are asking that you please PRE-REGISTER for all events, by emailing, email@example.com or calling the office, wear a mask, we will be honoring the 6 ft distance rule.
You can check our website or Facebook for upcoming events as new ones might get added. Currently we will have the following…
- Walking Mondays 9 am, June, 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
- Biking Wednesdays 6 pm, June 3, 10, 17, 24, (Simpson Trailhead at Morris Ave).
- Second Saturdays Yoga Walk, June 13th, (Meeting at the Rail Trail Office at 9:15 am)
- Bird Walk with David Trently, June 7th, 8 am (Creek Road Trailhead/meeting at RT Office in Union Dale at 7:30-7:45 am).
- Wildlife Activity with Jim Kessler, June 20th, 10 AM (meeting at the RT Office in Union Dale at 9:30-9:45).