Tail on the trail
We would encourage you to get yourself signed up on Tailonthetrail.org website. The Challenge maybe over, but hopefully you are still engaging in outdoor activities. I would encourage you to continue to log your activities, it’s a nice personal ‘physical activities journal’ to personally acknowledge your success. All activities count…this will help you keep track of your accomplishments on the Trail and at Home. If you go to the Website, scroll down you will see the “Conversion Chart”, i.e. 20 minutes of Yoga equals 1 mile or 22 minutes of Yard Work equals 1 mile….the miles accumulate quickly and you will be amazed at your accomplishments. Keep moving!
For the Safety of all, we are asking that you please PRE-REGISTER for all events, by emailing, [email protected] or calling the office, 570-679-9300. Wear a mask indoors and in confined areas.
You can check our website or Facebook Events page for upcoming events as new ones might get added. Currently we will have the following…
The trail is open, please get out and enjoy!
Happenings on the D&H Rail-Trail!
Mental Wellness and the benefits of the Trail*
Building Health Series Outdoors and Active
- Walking Mondays, 10 am Union Dale Trailhead (August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th)
- Biking Wednesdays, 4:30 pm Union Dale Trailhead (August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st)
- Full Moon Walk 9 pm (Union Dale Trailhead August 11th )
- Second Saturday Trail/Meditation/Mindfulness Walk, 10 am, Union Dale Trailhead
- Pop up Hikes and Bikes, Check our Facebook on Fridays
- Postponed Endless Mountains Heritage Region Bikes and Hikes, August 6th, Viaduct to Viaduct ride
- VIRTUAL CHALLENGE, Biking, Running, Walking. Challenge yourself or others from Sept. 11-Oct. 9th. to To register, http://getmeregistered.com/DHChallenge.
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER or ask questions for all activities by emailing [email protected] or calling 570-679-9300.