Tail on the trail
We would encourage you to get yourself signed up on Tailonthetrail.org website. The Challenge maybe over, but hopefully you are still engaging in outdoor activities. I would encourage you to continue to log your activities, it’s a nice personal ‘physical activities journal’ to personally acknowledge your success. All activities count…this will help you keep track of your accomplishments on the Trail and at Home. If you go to the Website, scroll down you will see the “Conversion Chart”, i.e. 20 minutes of Yoga equals 1 mile or 22 minutes of Yard Work equals 1 mile….the miles accumulate quickly and you will be amazed at your accomplishments. Keep moving!
For the Safety of all, we are asking that you please PRE-REGISTER for all events, by emailing, [email protected] or calling the office, 570-679-9300.
You can check our website or Facebook Events page for upcoming events as new ones might get added. Currently we will have the following…
The trail is open, please get out and enjoy!
Happenings on the D&H Rail-Trail!
Mental and Physical Wellness are just some of the benefits of the Trail*, it’s like money in the bank for your health!
Building Health Series Outdoors and Active
- Walking Mondays, 10 am Union Dale Trailhead (December 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th)
- Full Moon Walk 7 pm ( December 7th ) Call 570-679-9300 for details of the meeting point.
- A Walk in the Woods with Jon Burdick, TBA
- Second Saturday Trail/Meditation/Mindfulness Walk, 10 am, December 10th, Fairy Rock and the Magical Rock Garden in Brandt.
- Solstice Celebration, Celebrating the shortest day. 6 pm, December 21st at Forest City Trailhead. Bringing Light to the Night Parade, 1 mile walk with candles, return to a hot cocoa bar, a story and songs.
- Pop up Hikes and Bikes, Check our Facebook on Fridays
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER or ask questions for all activities by emailing [email protected] or calling 570-679-9300.