Tail on the trail
We would encourage you to get yourself signed up on Tailonthetrail.org website. The Challenge maybe over, but hopefully you are still engaging in outdoor activities. I would encourage you to continue to log your activities, it’s a nice personal ‘physical activities journal’ to personally acknowledge your success. All activities count…this will help you keep track of your accomplishments on the Trail and at Home. If you go to the Website, scroll down you will see the “Conversion Chart”, i.e. 20 minutes of Yoga equals 1 mile or 22 minutes of Yard Work equals 1 mile….the miles accumulate quickly and you will be amazed at your accomplishments. Keep moving!
For the Safety of all, we are asking that you please PRE-REGISTER for all events, by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office, 570-679-9300. Wear a mask indoors and in confined areas.
You can check our website or Facebook Events page for upcoming events as new ones might get added. Currently we will have the following…
- Walking Mondays, 10 am, January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 Union Dale Trailhead
- Second Saturdays Trail Yoga/Mindfulness/Meditation, 10 am, January 8. Little Ireland Rd. Trailhead. (Meeting at the Union Dale Trailhead to caravan to Little Ireland Road. Hopefully we can snowshoe.)
- Pop-up hikes and walks, snowshoeing or xc skiing…we will be exploring different sections of the Trail. Watch FB for announcements.
- Full Moon Hike, January 17, at 6 pm Union Dale Trailhead
- Snowshoe hikes and XC Ski Clinics will be offered once there is enough of a base on the trail, watch FB.
- SNOWSHOE HIKE, January 16, 12 pm-2 pm. meeting at the Union Dale Trailhead